Screen Update

I spent the last couple of weeks doing maintenance on the screen.

Last week I filled some cracks that had developed with a paintable silicon sealer, and I left that to dry.

This weekend, I painted the screen, both the flat front and I refreshed the black of the frame.

Of course, last month I had to go out and repair the left hand support for the screen. It had cracked right at the point where the support met the screen. I didn’t replace the leg, but I basically spliced it with two more 2×4’s.

On the whole, I’m very happy with the screen, and I hope that it holds up better through the next season.

New, stronger supports.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.